Active@ Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk.
Active@ Boot Disk does not modify the operating system already installed on a computer's hard drive.
It includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems.
- Full access to non-bootable PC
- Network access via TCP/IP, network configurator is included
- Ability to start non-bootable PC for full access to it
- Boot Disk media may be removed from the system after successfully booting the system
- Start from a CD, DVD or USB flash drive (appropriate BIOS settings required)
- Multi-boot or dual-boot functionality (DOS + Windows)
- Recovery utilities recover deleted files, or recover data from deleted/damaged partitions
- Ability to backup and restore data (Disk Image)
- Administrator password resetting Utility for resetting your Windows user passwords including Administrator account
- DoD-compliant disk erasing & wiping of free space on PC disks, securely erase data
|Active@ Boot Disk 10.1 DEMO FREE
|Active@ Boot Disk 9 DEMO
(32-bit WinPE 3.1-based) FREE
Active@ Boot Disk 10.1 Personal Licenses*
Active@ Boot Disk 10.1 Business Licenses**
Active@ Boot Disk 10.1 Enterprise Licenses***
- * Personal Lisence - for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PCs in one household. The Home User license will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Business Licenses - for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- *** Enterprise Licenses - for large corporations and enterprises. Both Site and Enterprise licenses include Active@ Boot Disk Suite, i.e. Windows and DOS versions.
- Site License means that you can use software without of any limitations at one company's office (one physical location).
- Enterprise License means that you can use software without of any limitations at all company's offices and branches (worldwide).
- Software Delivery