Active@ Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk.
Active@ Boot Disk does not modify the operating system already installed on a computer's hard drive.
It includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems.
- new! Added USB3 drivers to demo version
- new!Improved Boot Disk Creator: localization & manual USB disk selection; Added memory testing boot; option; Latest Driver’s Pack including Mass Storage, USB3 & Network drivers (203 total)
- new! Added memory testing option;Active@ File Recovery 12.0.5; Active@ Partition Recovery 10; Active@ KillDisk 8; Active@ Disk Image 6.0.1, Active@ Disk Monitor 3.1
- New lightweight installer, more compact installations
- File management — browse directories, search, copy and move files and folders
- Data CD/DVD burning for data backup and recovery purposes
- Additional driver loading on-the-fly, or from pre-configured directories
- Full access to non-bootable PC
- Network access via TCP/IP, network configurator is included
|Active@ Boot Disk 8.2.0 DEMO FREE
Active@ Boot Disk 8.2 Personal Licenses*
Active@ Boot Disk 8.2 Business Licenses**
Active@ Boot Disk 8.2 Enterprise Licenses***
- * Personal Lisence - for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PCs in one household. The Home User license will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Business Licenses - for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- *** Enterprise Licenses - for large corporations and enterprises. Both Site and Enterprise licenses include Active@ Boot Disk Suite, i.e. Windows and DOS versions.
- Site License means that you can use software without of any limitations at one company's office (one physical location).
- Enterprise License means that you can use software without of any limitations at all company's offices and branches (worldwide).
- Software Delivery