Active@ Disk Image creates an exact copy of entire computer or selected disks and restores them from backup in case of hardware failure or data corruption
- New! Multi-language support (English, French, Portuguese, Spanish). Installation & Boot Disk Creator as well.
- New! Active@ Virtual Disk (RAW & ADI images can be mounted and visible in Windows Explorer, read-only mode)
- New! Added Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 to the list of recognized OSes
- New! Prevents Windows 8 to go to sleep if a disk image activity (create, restore, verify) is performed
- New! Added to the log indication whether original partition size is preserved when restoring a disk
- Generic uncompressed raw images support
- Editing scheduled tasks
- Pre- and post-execution commands for scheduled tasks
- Copy Disk to Disk feature (direct copying partitions with resizing)
- Scheduled incremental backups support (Pro version)
- Incremental backup of unknown file systems is supported
- Create Backup Disk Image & Raw Disk Image
- Back up to almost any media
- Disk Image Explorer
|Active@ Disk Image 5.5.2 21-day Trial FREE
|Active@ Disk Image 5.5.2 Trial (with Bootable CD) FREE
Active@ Disk Image 5.5.2 for Windows
*All prices include free technical support and free updates.
Active@ Disk Image 2.1 for DOS - FREE!
|Active@ Disk Image 2.1 for DOS FREE
An archive contains Free Software, License, User's Manual:
- BootDiskCreator.exe - Boot Disk Creator utility. Use it to make a floppy or USB flash bootable disk containing free Disk Image for DOS software.
- disk_img.iso - Bootable ISO image for CD. If you want to boot from CD, burn this image to a blank CD and boot from it (contains free Disk Image software).
- disk_img.exe - DOS executable. Run it directly in DOS environment.
- dos4gw.exe - Auxiliary component for disk_img.exe
- disk_img.pdf - User Manual in PDF format
- license.txt - End user license agreement
- * Personal License — for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PC's in one household. The Personal license will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Corporate License — for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment. The Corporate license will be assigned to the company's name.
- *** Enterprise License — provides unlimited licensing for corporation at all company's offices and branches (worldwide). An Enterprise license includes 20 licenses for Microsoft Windows Vista-based bootable CD/DVD Disk. If you need more licenses for the Vista-based bootable Windows CD/DVD, you need to purchase them separately.
- Software Delivery