Active@ File Recovery for Windows provides the ability to effectively detect and recover files and disks lost due to accidental deletion, disk formatting, virus and other reasons.
The Professional package also includes integrated Active@ Disk Editor (or Hex Viewer - a utility for low-level data inspection), Virtual RAID re-constructor, being able to recover damaged RAID disk arrays, and File Organizer needed to re-organize and rename files detected by their signatures.
The Ultimate edition extends the Professional package with Active@ Boot Disk Lite: an ISO image that you can use to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB with a lightweight version of Windows 7(WinPE 3.1) or Linux (openSUSE 13) running in RAM. It is the only way to recover your data when your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the corrupted Hard Disk Drive to another machine. Supplied Linux LiveCD boots the latest UEFI secure boot systems & regular BIOS.
- Recovers from damaged Microsoft FAT/exFAT, NTFS/NTFS+EFS, XFS, Apple HFS+, Unix UFS, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS file systems
- Supports FDD / HDD / IDE / SATA / eSATA / SCSI / SSD disks / RAID disk arrays, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards, External USB drives and USB3 disks
- Recovers extra-large, compressed, encrypted and fragmented files on NTFS, just deleted files can be recovered based on NTFS Journal ($LogFile)
- Creates and Recovers from Raw (sector-by-sector copy), Raw-Compressed images and disk images created by third parties
- Added "Last Chance" recovery method for detecting files by their signatures when no other methods work
- Active@ Scan technology allows you to recognize files based on file signatures for the following 147 file types: Documents, Pictures, Music, Videos, …
- Data Recovery on unbootable due to a computer crash, virus attack, damage by malicious program, or power failure PCs (Ultimate package)
- Ultimate package includes Linux-based bootable Active@ LiveCD, being able to boot all the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot systems
|Active@ File Recovery 16 DEMO - FREE
Active@ File Recovery 16 Licenses
- * Personal License - for non-commercial purposes. The Personal License will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Corporate License - for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- *** Site License - provides unlimited licensing for corporation on one site or location.
- Software Delivery