KillDisk Desktop brings a complete and affordable industrial-grade disk sanitation hardware solution to the consumer market. Highly customizable for any context, supporting U.S. DoD erasure and fully automated operation, this system is a must-have for any organization with strong disk erasure requirements.
You may erase as many HDDs/SSDs as you need without of extra charges. There is no “charge per erase” policy in effect.
- Erase data on the entire hard disk drive surface, supports parallel erasing up to 5 disks;
- Destroy data permanently with a choice of dozens of international disk sanitizing standards;
- Sanitize external disks (USB drives, external HDD/SSD) connected to both USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports;
- Examine disk integrity and overall stability, disk verification and detect bad sectors;
- Auto-erase mode sanitizes disks and prints certificates without of any user interaction;
- Hot-swap operations are fully supported, erase could be auto-initiated upon HDD plug-in;
- Complete system operations from LCM panel: status and progress display, buttons to control;
- Additional peripheral devices and monitor could be connected for a Graphical interface to control system;
- Visual indication of current actions on LCD panel and LED lights for disk processes;
- Browse file systems on disk volumes and inspect particular sectors Hex Viewer on a low level;
- Issue customizable certificates and detailed reports for disk erase and examination;
- Print different types of labels to be attached to hard disks after erase completion;
- Provides enhanced information about disks and their attributes including S.M.A.R.T. monitoring;
- Network is accessible – certificates and reports could be stored on a network share, or printed on network printer;