KillDisk Desktop brings a complete and affordable industrial-grade disk sanitation hardware solution to the consumer market. Highly customizable for any context, supporting U.S. DoD erasure and fully automated operation, this system is a must-have for any organization with strong disk erasure requirements.
You may erase as many HDDs/SSDs as you need without of extra charges. There is no “charge per erase” policy in effect.
January 19, 2017
• Implemented a new Australian ISM-6.2.92 erase method;
• Enhanced handling of disks with controller malfunctions;
• Improvements in disk controller layout mapping ;
• Improvements and bug fixes.
||January 18, 2017
- Implemented a new Australian ISM-6.2.92 erase method;
- Enhanced handling of disks with controller malfunctions;
- Improvements in disk controller layout mapping;
- Improvements and bug fixes.
||November 18, 2016
- Separate printers assignment to print certificate and erase labels;
- Auto-print certificates and erase labels when erase job is complete;
- Auto hibernate or shutdown system after all jobs are completed;
- Added Australian ISM-6.2.92 erase method;
- Configurable signaling delay;
- Enhanced damaged disks processing stability;
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
||August 8, 2016
- New product was released.