Active@ KillDisk allows you to destroy all data on hard and floppy drives completely, excluding any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders.
- New! Added 3 new NIST 800-88 erase methods
- New! Default method can be defined in INI file to get HDD serial
- New! Certificate logo now can be added in JPEG format
- Active@ Boot Disk Lite improvements:
Added pre-configuration of Network & Security features;
Added WMI & Scripting support;
Driver's Pack for Mass Storage, USB3 & Network devices
- Parallel erasing/wiping of several disks at the same time
- Erase\wipe speed has been significantly increased
- Support for wiping Apple HFS+ & exFAT
- Erasing/Wiping Certificate can be saved as PDF
- Supports 18 security standards
- Detects and displays information about all partitions, hard disks and floppy drives currently connected to your computer
- Wipes out all floppies and hard disk drives completely by secure overwriting data on physical level using [One Pass Zeros] data destruction method
- Erases partitions, logical drives and even not used disk space
- Erasing report is created and can be saved as a file
- File systems (FAT, FAT32, NTFS, etc) on the drive do not matter, detected physical drive is erased using low-level disk access
|Active@ KillDisk 7.5 Suite - FREE
- * Personal License — for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PC's in one household. The Personal license will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Corporate License — for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment. The Corporate license will be assigned to the company's name.
- *** Site License means that you can use software without of any limitations at one company's office (one physical location).
- **** Enterprise License means that you can use software without of any limitations at all company's offices and branches (worldwide).
- Software Delivery
Active@ KillDisk Customizations
Our customization service allows you to request additional functions and features which we would be able to built-in to the product. Such features can include anything from:
- Customization to the boot menu
- Custom erase methods
- Include your logo in erasure logs/certificates
- Customized erasure reports for additional fields/attributes as required