Active@ Live CD is a powerful set of tools that will help you in a number of data recovery and data security scenarios.
Active@ LiveCD combines a number of powerful tools that let you recover lost data, reset Windows passwords, make computer system backups and securely erase data.
Active@ LiveCD starts when you start your computer from a bootable CD/DVD/BD Disc or USB Disk.
- Read/Write access to nearly all file systems: NTFS, FAT/exFAT, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, F2FS, ReiserFS, HFS+, JFS, UFS, XFS, ZFS
- Supported all boot modes: legacy BIOS and UEFI secure boot (x86 & x64)
- Desktop configuration can be customized & saved to USB, then restored for next sessions
- WiFi, VNC, VPN, Mobile network connections supported
|Active@ Live CD 4 for Windows FREE
|Active@ Live CD 4 for LiveCD FREE
(installs on Windows and bootable CD/DVD/USB media is created under Windows OS family)
Active@ Live CD 4 for Windows
(unpacks on Linux and bootable CD/DVD/USB media is created under Linux OS family)
Active@ Live CD 4 for Linux
- Personal License - for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PC's in one household. The Personal license will be assigned to the individual's name.
- Corporate License - for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- Unlimited License - for large corporations and enterprises. It means that you can use software without of any limitations at all company's offices and branches (worldwide).
- Software Delivery