NTFS Reader for DOS previews the files on NTFS and copy them from NTFS to FAT volumes or network drives.
NTFS Reader DOS Boot Disk provides read access to NTFS drives from the MS DOS environment.
Note: You can use NTFS Reader for DOS to access NTFS drives in Windows 98/95 and 3.1. This is a DOS program, but it can be run from Windows.
- Supports long filenames as well as compressed and fragmented files
- Can be saved and run from bootable floppy
- Displays complete physical and logical drive information
- Supports IDE / ATA / SCSI drives
- Supports large (more than 8GB) Hard Drive
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 file systems for data writing, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems for reading
|NTFS Reader for DOS
|Bootable Floppy Disk Image
|Self-extracting Bootable Floppy Disk Creator
|Bootable CD Image (ISO)