Active@ Partition Recovery is a freeware toolkit that helps you to recover deleted and damaged logical drives and partitions within Windows, WinPE (recovery boot disk) & Linux (recovery LiveCD) environments.
- Ability to open Disk Image and recover all files and folders from a disk image to another location
- Support for Raw and Compressed disk images and any raw disk images created by third party tools
- Support for VMWARE disk images (*.vmdk) and VirtualPC disk images (*.vhd)
- Support for recovery of FreeBSD Unix UFS and Linux Ext4fs file systems
- Large disks are supported (larger than 2TB)
- Create Raw Disk Images
- Keep this program on a bootable floppy disk due to its small size
- Display complete Physical and Logical Drive information
- Restore MBR, Partition Table and Boot Sectors from backup if damaged
|Active@ Partition Recovery Toolkit 12
|Active@ Partition Recovery for DOS 3.0
- Zipped archive, no installer is included
- Includes DOS real-mode executable and bootable ISO
- Can be launched on any PC (640KB RAM & VGA Video)
- You should be familiar with DOS console environment
- Instructions on How to prepare bootable DOS media
|Active@ Partition Recovery Users Guide
Discounts! $5, $10 and 10$ off!
Use discount codes PR-5 for Standard, PRP-10 for Professional and PRU-15 for Ultimate version
(Enter code in the discount code field within the shopping cart)
Business & Corporate Licenses**
- * Personal Lisence - for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PCs in one household. The Personal License will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Business Licenses - for commercial use. With a Business License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- *** Unlimited License - Business License that provides unlimited worldwide licensing for corporation.
- Compare Packages of Active@ Partition Recovery
- Software Delivery