Active@ Partition Recovery is a freeware toolkit that helps you to recover deleted and damaged logical drives and partitions within Windows, WinPE (recovery boot disk) & Linux (recovery LiveCD) environments.
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan - low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- LastChance - recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Creates a Disk Image - sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Supports Windows 10, 7 & 8, XP & Vista, 2003 & 2008 & 2012 Servers, WinPE
- Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS file systems
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure...
|Active@ Partition Recovery Toolkit 15
|Active@ Partition Recovery for DOS 3.0
- Zipped archive, no installer is included
- Includes DOS real-mode executable and bootable ISO
- Can be launched on any PC (640KB RAM & VGA Video)
- You should be familiar with DOS console environment
- Instructions on How to prepare bootable DOS media
|Active@ Partition Recovery Users Guide
Business & Corporate Licenses**
- * Personal Lisence - for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PCs in one household. The Personal License will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Business Licenses - for commercial use. With a Business License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- *** Unlimited License - Business License that provides unlimited worldwide licensing for corporation.
- Compare Packages of Active@ Partition Recovery
- Software Delivery