Active@ Password Changer is a useful utility which helps in changing forgotten administrator system password and allowing access.
- New! Creates Registry SAM Backup
- New! Restores Registry SAM from Backup
- Recovers passwords from multiple partitions and hard disk drives
- Detects and displays all Microsoft Security Databases (SAM)
- Displays all local users
- Displays full account information for any local user
- Resets administrator's password
- Resets user's password
- Resets "User is Disabled" flag
- Sets "Password Never Expires" flag for user's account
- Disable Force Smart Card Login
- Can run from bootable floppy, CD or USB Flash
|Active@ Password Changer 8.0 DEMO - FREE
|Active@ Password Changer 8.0 DEMO Mirror - FREE
Active@ Password Changer 8.0 Professional (DOS & Windows editions)****
Active@ Password Changer 8.0 Ultimate (DOS & Windows & LiveCD edition)****
Active@ Password Changer 6.0 Professional (DOS edition)*****
- * Personal License - The license for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PCs in one household. The Home User license will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Corporate License - The license for commercial use. With a Corporate License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- *** Unlimited License - Business license that provides unlimited worldwide licensing for corporation.
- **** With this package you can create WinPE or DOS bootable disk (Floppy, CD, USB), startup PC, reset passwords and more.
- ***** Package allows you to create a DOS bootable disk (Floppy, CD, USB), startup PC and reset passwords.
- Software Delivery