Secure SMTP Server
Secure SMTP Server is a secure, reliable SMTP mail relay server for your outgoing mail. Secure SMTP service gives its members more possibilities than a standard SMTP server does.
- Fast, responsive, and quick loading
- Allows sending e-mail through SSL / TLS encrypted channels
- Provides detailed reports available for preview in the Control Panel, and enhanced delivery notifications
- SSL/TLS traffic encryption
- Secure Password Authentication, Hidden IP, E-mail monitoring and tracking
- Strong security and privacy, Location-independent access to SMTP mail service, Ultra-reliable SMTP engine, Flexible service plans starting from US$ 4.95, Online technical support
E-mail Service Plans
The type of service plan you choose will apply to all of the email addresses used. You may try any of these email service plans, free of charge, for 15 days or send 20-50 emails (depending on service plan).
||Emails "From" addresses*
||Emails sent per day
||Emails sent per day from 1 email address
||Free Trial Option**
|Pay per mail
- * Emails "From" addresses - The Email "From" Address option specifies the address which is used to indicate where the email appears to be sent from. Secure SMTP server identifies your SMTP account based on the email "From" address.
- ** Free Trial Option - The Trial period ends after 15 days or when up to 50 emails have been sent.
- *** Pay per Mail registration fee is $5.95. Free Trial Option is not available for this service plan.
- **** Basic Plan - You can send emails through the Secure SMTP server using a single email address. The maximum number of emails sent per day is 50.
- *****Family Plan - You can send emails through the Secure SMTP server up to from 5 email addresses. The maximum number of emails sent per day is 100 (total is shared over the 5 SMTP accounts).
- ******Pay per Mail Plan - This plan is ideal for those who prefer a pay-per-use scheme without worrying about exceeding quantity limits as in other plans.
- Within these five types of Business Plans, you can send emails through the Secure SMTP server from any of up to 5 to 100 email addresses. The Free Trial period ends after 15 days or when up to 50 emails have been sent.
- Business III service plan the maximum number of emails sent from any one of the SMTP accounts is 100 per day. The plan includes 50 SMTP accounts or 50 email "From" addresses.
- Business IV service plan the maximum number of emails sent from any one of the SMTP accounts is 200 per day. The plan includes 50 SMTP accounts or 50 email "From" addresses.
- Business V service plan the maximum number of emails sent from any one of the SMTP accounts is 300 per day. The plan includes 100 SMTP accounts or 100 email "From" addresses.
- Start Service Now
- FREE 15-day Trial
- How it Works
Upgrade / Downgrade the Service Plan
Need extra email addresses or not using all of them? You may upgrade or downgrade your service plan at anytime. How do I upgrade my service plan?
To get a specific quote, contact our support team or call us directly and we will tailor a plan to best suit your needs.
"NO SPAM" Policy
"Spamming", sending unsolicited bulk e-mail messages, sending unsolicited advertising or similar conduct is prohibited under our Terms of Service.