Active@ UNERASER recovers deleted files and folders on NTFS, FAT, exFAT, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS, Apple HFS+ and Unix UFS file systems. It can even restore files from deleted and reformatted partitions.
- Recover deleted files located on NTFS, FAT, exFAT, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS, Apple HFS+ and Unix UFS
- Backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table and Volume Boot Sectors
- Virtually restore MBR and Partition Table from backup for files and folders recovery
- Unerase files from deleted partitions and logical drives
- Professional version of Active@ UNERASER contains:
- Includes Active@ Boot Disk Lite — Windows 7-based recovery environment (WinPE 3.1) containing set of recovery tools (UNERASER, Partition Manager, Disk Monitor, Network Tools and others)
- Windows Boot Disk Creator being able to prepare bootable DOS disk as well as Windows 7-based Boot Disk on USB & CD/DVD media to recover unbootable systems
- Being able to load scan results saved locally by a freeware version, and continue with data recovery
- Recovers deleted partition/volume "in-place" or copies all volume data at once to a new disk
- Does not contain limitations on number of files being recovered per one recovery session
- Ultimate version of Active@ UNERASER contains:
- Beyond professional version features includes Active@ LiveCD Lite — openSUSE-based graphical recovery environment containing Active@ UNERASER and being able to:
- Start non-bootable PC for the data access and recovery, boots up any machine from a portable media: CD, DVD, Blu-ray disc or USB flash disk
- Boot up any machine in legacy BIOS boot mode and in the latest UEFI x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit) secure boot mode, independently on the Operating System being installed on HDD
- Obtain read-write access to Microsoft NTFS, FAT/exFAT; Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, F2FS, ReiserFS; Apple HFS+; IBM JFS; Unix UFS, XFS, ZFS file systems to copy data to & recover from
- Repair infected systems, anti-virus scanner included, latest virus database can be downloaded
- Save customized desktop configuration to USB, then restore it for the next recovery sessions
|Active@ UNERASER 10 - FREE
Active@ UNERASER 10 Professional
Active@ UNERASER 10 Ultimate
- * Personal License - for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PCs in one household. The Personal license will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Business License - for commercial use. With a Business License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- *** Unlimited License - Business license that provides unlimited licensing for corporation at company's offices.
- Software Delivery