Active@ UNERASER recovers deleted files and folders on FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems. It can even restore files from deleted and reformatted partitions.
For DOS and Windows (Console)
- Now includes Active@ File Recovery for Windows
- Recover deleted files located on FAT and NTFS
- Backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table and Volume Boot Sectors
- Virtually restore MBR and Partition Table from backup for files and folders recovery
- Unerase files from deleted partitions and logical drives
- Professional version of Active@ UNERASER contains:
- Active@ File Recovery 9 — tool to recover deleted files and folders (Graphical User Interface);
- Active@ Boot Disk Lite — Windows 7-based environment including set of recovery tools (UNERASER, File Recovery and others);
- Bootable Disk Creator being able to prepare Windows 7-based Boot Disk on USB & CD/DVD media for unbootable systems.
|Active@ UNERASER 6.0 - FREE
Active@ UNERASER 6.0 Professional
- * Personal License - for non-commercial purposes. Single license may be used for up to 3 PCs in one household. The Personal license will be assigned to the individual's name.
- ** Business License - for commercial use. With a Business License the company can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- *** Unlimited License - Business license that provides unlimited licensing for corporation at company's offices.
- Software Delivery